Re: Citrix ICA don't install

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
Please can you give me any more Help on this Problem?
Still i don't see the mistake why it's not running fine.

/usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/./solaris/hinst:
/usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/./solaris/echo_cmd: not found

Can you run /usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/./solaris/echo_cmd directly
from the shell?

one# sh /usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/./solaris/echo_cmd sh: Cannot execute
ELF binary /usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/./solaris/echo_cmd

You can't run a binary with sh, only a shell script, i.e.:
ugly 1# sh /bin/ls
sh: Cannot execute ELF binary /bin/ls

So try running the /usr/pkgsrc/net/citrix_ica/work/solaris/echo_cmd file directly.

However, I think the major problem is that you aren't able to run Solaris binaries on your system. Unlike Linux emulation, pkgsrc does not provide Solaris compat packages or manage that for you.

Getting that working is left as an exercise to the reader. Perhaps looking at opensolaris/openindiana install media would be a good start.

The echo_cmd binary would be a good test for you getting the compat running.

--
Stephen