Re: what laptops for NetBSD? (for wiki)

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Aleksej Saushev wrote:

> HP ProBook 4310s, except for ethernet NIC and DRI.
> Some Dells from Inspiron series, e.g. 6400 (except for wireless on
> some models).

Thanks. (wireless is required for me.)

> Does new page obsolete older one completely?
> I'll remove it from work-in-progress snapshot then.

I didn't think about that. I didn't see any work in progress in the new
wiki on this topic, so I started a new one. What is this
"work-in-progress snapshot" for the laptops page?

Probably mine would be better formatted in tables so can quickly see
what is supported, so I may consider that later.