iriver E100 disk device

I have an iriver E100 music device that has two mass storage devices
inside it - one internal 2GB drive and a micro-SD slot which currently
contains an 8GB card.

Windows is able to detect both of these volumes without any hassles -
unfortunately on my 5.1_RC3 host, only the 2GB internal device appears
to be found - it shows up in dmesg as:

umass0 at uhub4 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: iriver  E100 iriver E100, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2
umass0: using ATAPI over Bulk-Only
atapibus0 at umass0: 2 targets
sd0 at atapibus0 drive 0: <iriver, E100, > disk removable
sd0: fabricating a geometry
sd0: 1842 MB, 1842 cyl, 64 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 3772416 sectors
sd0: fabricating a geometry

usbdevs shows just:

addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
addr 1: UHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
 addr 2: BT-253, Broadcom Corp
addr 1: EHCI root hub, vendor 0x8086
 addr 2: iriver E100, iriver  E100

... how should I go about connecting to the card in the external micro SD slot?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left