Re: kmod kernel modules, Help required

On Jun 28,  5:23pm, Ajay Rahar wrote:
}
} I am looking for some documentation on kernel modules new format *.kmod.
} I found a lot of modules in /stand/* directory.
}
} Anybody know how to mount and unmount them?

     Umm, you load and unload them using modload and modunload.  Note
that on netbsd-5, although the kernel is capable of working with the
new modules, the modload and modunload commands are still compiled to
work with lkms.  If you are on netbsd-5 you would have to recompile
those commands (and modstat).  Also note that work on the new modules
is ongoing, so there have been a number of changes in -current that
probably won't get pulled up.

}-- End of excerpt from Ajay Rahar