Re: Re: Re: vfprintf() issue of printing negative float value

Dear Christos,

Thanks a lot for your comments. !!
I have seen the commit and logs in cvs repository. :)

Just for your information, "Amol Pise" was also highly involved in coming up
with this solution. He is working as a Team Member with me.
It will be good for us if you mention his name too in the commit somewhere.
As this is our first commit to NetBSD community. And we are highly excited
to see this !! :)

Thanks,

Nikunj , Amol