Re: ipnat on same interface?

I seem to recall that socat can do inetd-style listenening on UDP and
could probably be configured to to listen-and-forward for UDP by itself
... I've not used it in this fashion since I have been happy to carry
the overhead with using inetd+{netcat,socat} in the past, but socat is
pretty capable ...

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left