Re: Unable to start gnome-session at boot

Hi,

I've fixed it.

Removed "/usr/pkg/share/kde/config/kdm/kdmrc" & linking

ln -sv /usr/pkg/etc/kdm/kdmrc /usr/pkg/share/kde/config/kdm/kdmrc

> which kdm >> /etc/rc.local

Now I get kdm login. However, I see xterm screen (gray on white) for 2-3
seconds before kdm loads, how do I remove it.

Best,

David