Re: Thanks for 5.1

On 11/22/10, Mike <bsd4me%cableone.net@localhost> wrote:

> Any way, congrats to all you devs. As a very new user, I'm getting used to
> NetBSD and liking it. Job well done!

Well, in the somewhat disconcerting absence of any other responses,
let me jump in and say Thank You and welcome to NetBSD.

I'm not a developer (Lord Knows!) -- just a long-time user -- but I do
know posts such as yours are as welcome as they are RARE!!!

8-)

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely