netbsd-5-0 build broken?

Hello

I use NetBSD build as a stress test for glusterfs on NetBSD, and I
encounter an error in building tools/texinfo:

Making install in po
nbmake: "/mnt/usr/src/tools/texinfo/build/po/Makefile" line 454: Need an
operator

I thought it was some kind of bug I had to fix, to I discovered that the
build log here has the same error:
http://releng.netbsd.org/builds/netbsd-5-0/201010160000Z/i386.build

The strange thing is that if I build it natively (without glusterfs), it
does not fail on that error. I am, gettingconfused: is it broken or not?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz