Re: fail to start Xen DomU, vncviewer: unable to open display ""

Maybe you are right because nothing display when I execute " echo $DISPLAY "
,  and I use the default X settings with the full installation set, I can
startx, but the display is bad because I do not install anyother X manager,
desktop environment, even the display card.

Should I first set up a fine X window then try DomU again ?   Thanks.