[ANN] mk-configure-0.19.0 release

I've just released mk-configure-0.19.0, lightweight alternative to GNU
autotools, cmake and scons written in bmake and UNIX tools, sh, awk, sed

As always package is here:

NEWS and README are available online:

Project's home page:

Some people think that NetBSD userspace is good enough to port it to
other platforms. In my view mk-configure is an easiest way to do this.

As an example I prepared portable version of NetBSD awk (dist/nawk CVS
subdirectory). I tested it under Darwin, Linux and Solaris. It is built
and works just fine.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.