Re: 5.1 release?

I am curious about this too. Where could one find more information ?

matthew sporleder wrote:
There is probably a list of blocking pr's floating around somewhere.
Possibly linked from

On 8/29/10, Nino on NetBSD 5.0.1 <> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Out of sheer curiosity and being well aware that it is done when it is done,
what exactly is keeping NetBSD 5.1 from being released, has anyone any idea?
- I know well enough that that is more a question for the developers, but I
thought it has been probably asked a bit too often and I thought someone of
you might know.

Kind regards,

Jetzt freischalten unter