How to guess Xorg available version ?

Hi,

I've ran NetBSD 5.99.x and OpenBSD 4.8 on my Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (Atom
450 and GMA 3150 / PineTrail) and had video displaying issues.
Shortly, OpenBSD works in native X resolution 1366x768 with
xf86-video-intel but NetBSD "only" works in VESA mode (1024x768).

OpenBSD/Xenocara provides support for the video card. According to their
ChangeLog page, it runs xorg-server 1.8.
 From what I read from NetBSD x-sources, it provides the 1.6.5 version.

Are the following links the correct ones to learn about xorg-server and
drivers versions ?

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/xsrc/external/mit/xorg-server/dist/ChangeLog
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/xsrc/external/mit/xf86-video-intel/dist/NEWS

Or are there "better" ChangeLog files to look at ?

TIA,
     Jo