Re: xorg vt switching on thinkpad x41

bch%methodlogic.net@localhost wrote:

> Are you sure the 5th VT is where X is running?

I'm not sure at all. :-)  But this is a vanilla NetBSD install without
any modifications on my part (other than generating the X config and
enabling ttys), and for ages it used to be on the 5th VT.

Anyway, I can't get X back on *any* VT.  I can switch to the others (and
find them on 1,2,3 and 4), but going to VT5 the screen resets (as if it
was switching to X), but then blanks.

-Jan