Re: libusb, nut-ups and Powerware UPS's via USB

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 02:29:09PM +1000, Carl Brewer wrote:
> ./bcmxcp_usb -a pw5110 -u root
> Network UPS Tools - BCMXCP UPS driver 0.23 (2.4.3)
> USB communication subdriver 0.18
> Can't reset POWERWARE USB endpoint: usb_clear_halt called, unimplemented
> on BSD

I'm not sure what usb_clear_halt() is supposed to do, but with the NetBSD
USB stack a stalled endpoint should be automatically cleared on next
request - maybe you can check the implementation in libusb and patch
it to be silent and return success?

Martin