Re: NetBSD 5.1_RC1 panic, unknown reason

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:22:56PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> It's no panic, your system received a break on serial console,
> see sysctl hw.cnmagic and man cnmagic (search for cn_set_magic).

Thanks for the hint!  While looking for more information, I've found
[1]this and the explanation makes sense, since I've detached and re-
attached my laptop on the docking station shortly before reconnecting
to the console.

However, the failed memory dump is odd but I guess that's unrelated.

                Petar Bogdanovic

[1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/04/15/msg009040.html