BSDInstaller for GSoC (Re: Looking for students to work on sysinst ...)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Geert Hendrickx wrote: ?

Sounds like the basis of a good GSoC project, doesn't it? IIRC it does most of the things that have been mentioned already.

And as far as I can see, it might not be impossible to coax it into the unattended VM installs that Malcolm suggested. (boot into VM with a Lua scripted install, basically) That would be a neat feature.

On the other hand, it was already passed over for the previous iteration of a GSoC installer project, so I have to wonder...