Re: NVIDIA ION, nv(4), vesa(4) and LCD 1680x1050 monitor

> Things above mean that I have no chance to setup NetBSD with ION graphic
> card on 1680x1050 monitor. Right?

Replying to myself.
A few day ago support for ION was added to nv(4)'s git repository.

I've packaged it (wip/xf86-video-nv-current) and it works for me.

Bad news is that XVideo is disabled.

   0 ~>xvinfo
   X-Video Extension version 2.2
   screen #0
    no adaptors present
   1 ~>

As a result problems in playing video and flashes (slo-o-o-o-wly).

I also upgraded modular xorg server to 1.7 (and some other packages as
well) to the latest versions and tried to configure nouveau(4) (old
version, before removal of NoDRM mode, 200907 + old libdrm). With some
aftefacts it also works too but XVideo is also disabled.

Ideas? XV worked just fine for me with very old card
Radeon 9200 SE and radeon(4).

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.