Next release?

Dear All,

As it is my favourite question, I would like to ask it once again - are there
any rumours or ideas about the next release? Will it be 5.0.2, 5.1 or 6.0, and
when could it come out?

Half a year since the last release has passed and I wonder what is in the
pipe... I know, of course, that noone can exactly say when it will be ready,
nor am I implying that there "should" be one; I like NetBSD, so I am just
curious.

Regards,

Nino