Trying to mount a jaz drive

I have an old iomega jaz drive on an old Pentium 3 box.  I'm running NetBSD
5.0.1.  The drive is connected to a SCSI card that appears to be recognized
at boot time as "iha0."  There is a connection between "scsibus0" and
"iha0", but in my "/dev" directory, scsibus0 shows as a character device.
 If I try to mount /dev/scsibus0 to /mnt it complains that it's not a block
device.  What is the correct procedure?  I'm attaching my dmesg output.