Native (bozo)httpd and Alias

Hello,

I'm giving a try to the internal netbsd-5 httpd daemon (rather than lighttpd).
I will run xymon (aka hobbitmon) and need some alias paths (mod_alias in
Apache's world).

I read the manpage but couldn't find how to achieve this.
For example, I want to map "/xymon/" to "/home/xymon/server/www/".
I also need to map "/cgi-bin/" and "/cgisec/" to some other subdirectories.

Is this possible with the native httpd ?

TIA,
  Jo