Fwd: Re: Laptop Intel Wireless drivers?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:01:05 +0100
Von: "Nino on NetBSD 4.0" <nbsdold%gmx.net@localhost>
An: Stripes the Tiger Cub <bengaltigerstripes%gmail.com@localhost>
Betreff: Re: Laptop Intel Wireless drivers?

There are way more knowledgeable people here
who might help you, but I remember that I once
had a similar problem and recompiling the kernel
with some options turned on, especially relating
to PCI, actually helped me and my card was
recognised. It was on an Acer laptop, though.
Would that be an option for you?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------