Running a sustainable source code NetBSD system

Hi there,

It's been 10 years since I've run NetBSD, and I've come back to my senses
after arguing with MacOSX and Linux. The appeal to me that running NetBSD is
the pkgsrc. Gentoo does not appeal to me, and I miss NetBSD's simplicity.

So, for those who run NetBSD systems and compile the pkgsrc instead of
downloading the binaries, what do you do to keep your system(s) up to date?
Do you download the latest pkgsrc weekly, or what do you do?

Thanks,

-Anne
--
///stripes/// - bengaltigerstripes%gmail.com@localhost