Re: NetBSD on Wikipedia

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Adam Hoka <> wrote:
> Hi NetBSD Users!
> If anyone have a little free time and likes to write, please would
> you help NetBSD by editing the article about us on Wikipedia [1]?
> Currently it's marked as "It may require general cleanup to meet
> Wikipedia's quality standards.".
> It would really help the project.
> Thanks!
> [1]

I moved a bunch of stuff around so the structure wasn't so flat.  I
could go through and add {{fact}} tags but would someone be willing to
come in after me and actually find the citations for a lot of stuff on

The content itself it pretty on-par with other OS pages from what I've
seen.  In fact, considering the lack of a standard OS template, the
netbsd content is pretty good.  (except where it's comma-heavy or too

I know I should just work on it myself, but the pkgsrc wikipedia
page(  should be brought up to par
with the portage ( or
APT ( pages.