Re: wpa_supplicant problems

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:45 AM, David Wetzel <>
> can you try {No space after the '-i'} ...?
I tried it with no effect.  Actually told David so, but forgot to tell
the list.

I still have no solution to my problem!  Do I need some kind of
firmware to get at least one of my two dongles
to run?

Best regards to you all
    or   "Dino" (as my nickname used to be when I was active, now I'm
only a pensioner
and playing around with my favorite OS, dear old NetBSD)