About wiki.netbsd.org

Hello
I have seen that there is a new wiki for netbsd on wiki.netbsd.org, but this wiki is only open to developpers, and normal users should asked to asked to submitt diff files for articles they want to edit. How cumbersome ! Who is doing to do that ? What is wrong with open editing to everyone and a spam filter ?

http://wiki.netbsd.org/wiki/todo/let_non-developers_contribute_content/

Why not simply make the wiki setup by Zafer Eydogan ( wiki.netbsd.se ) the official NetBSD wiki ? It has already much more content and everybody can write there.

Besides wiki.netbsd.se, I contribute regularly in two others public free software wikis where everyone can create articles ( Debian and gcu.info ) and the open editing run quite well.

There is no need to be afraid of the Internet !

EK