Re: Apache gets SIGSEGV in ssl3_finish_mac()

Manuel Bouyer <> wrote:

> > What about the SSLCipherSuite parameter? What do you have?
> (which is, I believe, the default value)

You have exactly the same value I have. I believe I got it from Apache
1.3 installations. Apache 2.2 documentation says that the default is now

ie: what we have, with EXPORT56 removed and eNULL not at the end. eNULL
is no encoding. Does that mean the default setup allows cleartext SSL

Emmanuel Dreyfus