Re: modifying kernel boot parameters

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:27 -0400, "matthew sporleder"
<> wrote:
> > Does this imply that the boot prompt during the PXE boot is really
> > broken?
> You mean the one you see?  I think that stage of the boot displays to
> both com and vga.  The second stage switches to one or the other, if I
> remember correctly.

well, no, I really meant the behaviour - having the boot fail because I
modified a setting when offered the option seems to be broken to me ...

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left