No buffer space available

Hi folks,

last night my NetBSD5 domu Nagios server stopped working with lots of "socket: no buffer space available" messages and others stating "unable to open socket".

I guess that there is kernel parameters that have to be tuned, but I don't know where to find out which. So

- which kernel parameters do I have to adjust to get rid of above errors?
- where can I find indepth documentation on kernel parameters of NetBSD5?

Thanks for any help.

Dirk