Re: suboptimal default fontconfig configuration

By looking at my font config, I found that in a x11 native setup, the path to fonts installed from pkgsrc is not in /etc/fonts/fonts.conf. I've added this line to mine :

along with the other <dir> tags. I don't know if it could added by default as the pkgsrc LOCALBASE directory may vary.

matthew green wrote:
you are right.  i have a fix in my tree now for testing, it should
end up looking the way you suggest.