Re: silly question

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009, Dima Veselov wrote:

> Each time updating release system I wonder - why etcupdate always show a
> difference of any files in etc, because of less version?

In other words, it prompts to update the file even if the content is all
identical and only the CVS revision changed.

I'd like it to update these same configurations (only change
is RCS keyword string) automatically.

> I mean that all newer files in etc have header $NetBSD$ with version
> _less_ than original release one. Maybe my updating process is wrong?

I don't know why they are less. Maybe because of changing branches? Feel
free show an example of a few $NetBSD$ headers before and after.