Important Customer Notification

Dear Bank of America Customer,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
the Bank of America system. We recently contacted you after
noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited
access to your Bank of America account in order to protect
against future unauthorized transactions.

Case ID Number: BOA-631-482-509

This is a reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a
web browser. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to
restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as
we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with Bank of America's Customer Agreement, your
account access will remain limited until the issue has been
resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains
limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further
limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you to
restore your Bank of America account as soon as possible to help
avoid this. We thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter. Please understand that this is a security measure
intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Bank of America Security Center