Re: emulating Windows

George Georgalis <george%galis.org@localhost> wrote:

> you could try http://www.virtualbox.org/ I expect it will work in
> netbsd, heard it is good.... YMMV

Except that it doesn't: supported host operating systems are Windows,
Solaris/x86, Linux, and OS X, and the OS X support has lagged at times.

I am sure someone could port it -- and that would be a Good Thing --
but right now, it's not a possible solution for running Windows on
NetBSD.

Of the mail messages I've seen, the Xen based solutions look best.
Or turn the problem around and run NetBSD as a guest in Windows
with one of the virtual machines, but that's ... less attractive.

Giles