Re: PF Problems

Patrick,

Thanks for responding.  I will start watching this.

I am using NAT with <100 hosts.  Most of the traffic is https.

NetBSD 4.0 amd64, 2 cpu, 1G memory

State Table                          Total             Rate
  current entries                     4410
  searches                         7162532          270.3/s
  inserts                           357457           13.5/s
  removals                          353047           13.3/s
Counters
  match                             364479           13.8/s
  bad-offset                             0            0.0/s
  fragment                               0            0.0/s
  short                                  0            0.0/s
  normalize                              0            0.0/s
  memory                                 0            0.0/s
  bad-timestamp                          0            0.0/s
  congestion                             0            0.0/s
  ip-option                              0            0.0/s
  proto-cksum                            0            0.0/s
  state-mismatch                      6407            0.2/s
  state-insert                           0            0.0/s
  state-limit                            0            0.0/s
  src-limit                              0            0.0/s
  synproxy                               0            0.0/s

TIMEOUTS:
tcp.first                   120s
tcp.opening                  30s
tcp.established           86400s