Re: C/C++ development

At Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:44:47 +0200, Goran <>
Subject: C/C++ development
> my scripts has become too complex and I wanna rewrite them in C/C++.

Usually if _scripts_ are too complex, then the right answer is to
rewrite them in a new and more appropriate _scripting_ language, _NEVER_
C or C++!

Try Python, for example.

(For relatively simple things, or very low-level things, that are both
stable and very well defined, but which need more performance in some
way, then rewriting in C might be a possible answer, but even then that
probably shouldn't be the first choice!)

                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<>       +1 416 218-0099