Re: automatic installation of NetBSD

Dear Goran,

I do not know whether that is possible or not, but a suggestion I do have: How
about just making a full backup of one working machine, and then "restoring" it
on several others?

Kind regards,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:47:19 +0200
> Von: Goran <>
> Betreff: automatic installation of NetBSD

> Hi all,
> as I'm quite new to NetBSD I have a question regarding the installation.
> I wanna install automatically NetBSD with a simple script. I do such
> with Debian / Ubuntu-Server Linux for years. By this, the most important
> tool is debootstrap.
> Is there any tool to do similar under NetBSD?
> Thanks,
> Goran

GMX FreeDSL mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!