Re: automatic installation of NetBSD

Dear Goran,

I do not know whether that is possible or not, but a suggestion I do have: How
about just making a full backup of one working machine, and then "restoring" it
on several others?

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX FreeDSL mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!
http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a