[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 02:10:06PM +0300, Jukka Marin wrote:
> So, what's up with NFS? Will it ever be fixed?
Is there a PR for your issue?
Some things imediately spring to mind:
- are you using IPF on the client? There was a fragment handling bug...
- are you using amd(8)? There is something wrong in that area...
- have you tried TCP instead of UDP mounts or vice versa? Some driver
bugs apparently can be worked around this way
- have you tried reducing write and read block size (like -r1024 -w1024)?
This sometimes helps broken drivers.
- what eterhnet driver are you using?
Main Index |
Thread Index |