Re: Welcome 5.0

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 09:59:30PM +0100, Liam J. Foy wrote:
I have a decent machine which I can offer to build 24/7 and can offer ssh (soon as my new connection is enabled - which is tomorrow). Its 64bit 4GB, 3.2 GHZ with a pretty fast disk. It'll be connected via 10mb line.

this is more or less what I have actually (exept it's multicore so
I can start several builds in parallel)

Well, people who have time to 'take care' of builds might not have good hardware :)

--
Liam J. Foy
NetBSD Developer <liamjfoy%netbsd.org@localhost>