Re: packages CD list

On Mon 04 May 2009 at 11:28:14 +0200, Nino on NetBSD 4.0 wrote:
> - links-gui - this works, but what the difference between
> it and normal links is, I cannot say. It just seemed to
> have more dependencies.

Links-gui has an extra "-e" option (compared to plain links), which
causes it to open its own window. The main difference is that it can
show images, but it also uses larger fonts for headers. Apart from that
it is still as fast as a text-only browser.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.