Re: Strange load issue on NetBSD

Thanks George.

I've just noticed this in dmesg output:

file: table is full - increase kern.maxfiles or MAXFILES
<repeated many times>

netbsd: {23} sysctl -a | grep maxfiles
kern.maxfiles = 3404
netbsd: {24}

I'm not used to NetBSD, so I'll need to figure this one out (read documentation
:). But I presume it could be
related to the load issues I am seeing.

Thanks.