Re: downloading sync's pkg-src with release

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 06:17:48AM -0500, Andrew Gould wrote:
> I would like to download the pkg-src that is in  sync with packages related
> to NetBSD releases that are available on the NetBSD ftp site.
>
> Now that NetBSD 5.0 has been released, should I download the last official
> pkg-src release or the current pkg-src?

There is now pkgsrc release specifially for NetBSD 5.0. You can either
user pkgsrc current (which contains more uptodate packages but might
be broken from time to time) or the current stable pkgsrc branch.
At this point of time the maintained pkgsrc branch is "pkgsrc-2009Q1".

        Kind regards