Re: Now I'm a Macppc-netbsd users

ok now work (i don't know why... but.. now it works !!)
Now after I updated my pkgsrc and src to current I'm installing xorg (slow
to compile) and after i will rebuild the kernel (the current).
mm.. I have found a POWERMAC config in sys/macppc/conf ... do you think that
I can use it to rebuild the kernel?

thx a lot

Pietro

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Pietro Capriata
<pietro.capriata%gmail.com@localhost