Firefox segfaults

Hoi,

I switched from Debian to NetBSD some weeks ago. The installation was
no problem and I already set up most of the software I need.

However, I have this problem that Firefox segfaults quite often. In my
eyes this is surprising cause I use the stable branch. Maybe I did
something wrong.

Firefox crashes only in few cases during browsing (this is probably
related to flash or the like). But it crashes quite frequently when
restoring the previous session on a new startup. It even crashes then
if this session was usable before the shutdown.

It goes as follows: I start Firefox. The ``restore previous session''-
window appears. I say: Yes restore. Two windows with about 10 tabs
each open and start to load. (I have a slow Internet connection, 384k
down, thus it takes a while.) Some websites are already loaded, some
still load ... then it crashes.

I usually can get it to run if I close some of the tabs very quickly,
but this is just try and error.

It would be great to receive some help

meillo

further information:

$ uname -a
NetBSD pantheon.schnalke.local 4.0.1 NetBSD 4.0.1 (GENERIC) #0: Tue
Oct  7 22:58:48 PDT 2008
builds@wb30:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-4-0-1-RELEASE/i386/200810080053Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-4-0-1-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386

$ /usr/pkg/sbin/pkg_info | grep firefox
firefox-2.0.0.19    Lightweight gecko-based web browser
mplayer-plugin-firefox-3.55 Mplayer plug-in for firefox

$ gdb
(gdb) core-file firefox-bin.core
Core was generated by `firefox-bin'.
#0  0xbb0d523f in ?? ()