Re: Help for a clueless audio-idiot!

Matthias Berndt wrote:
On Tuesday 07 April 2009 23:59:41 Paul Goyette wrote:
Well, maybe I'm not an idiot, but when it comes to being audio-oriented
I am definitely clueless!  :)

From ESRs array about smart questions:
Grovelling is not a substitute for doing your homework

Some people who get that they shouldn't behave rudely or arrogantly, demanding an answer, retreat to the opposite extreme of grovelling. âI know I'm just a pathetic newbie loser, but...â. This is distracting and unhelpful. It's especially annoying when it's coupled with vagueness about the actual problem.

Well i thought i was more some kind of humorous :)
So grovelling i don't think it is.
after sitting starring at some problem and its just gets
worse you sometimes feel like an idiot. hey it can't posible be this hard, can it? you ask it self.

i can definitely relate to audio setup, driving my crazy.
Sometimes it just works, ands sometimes it never works.
:)

Michael

Which haven't got skype sound to work yet.(that is on archlinux), on my netbsd installation, there is not a working skype for some time.
But sound is working. (but not via usb headphones), that is on netbsd.