About Jibbed

I tried Jibbed, on a Toshiba Tecra A4
And unfortunately, it did not work as I expected.

After I booted from the CD and few screen later, I was introduced with
a menu to pick how I want to boot
1. Normal
2. Single User
..... and several more

First comment is, the default amount of time allowed for me to make my
pick before going with the default value is too bried
Second, Normal did not work for me, the keyboard wasn't working and i
wasn't able to type anything
Single User worked, but I couldn't startx and the system presented to
me wasn't very useful, commands like man did not exist

The other options I did not understand and at least xen(vga) didnt work at all

Anyway, good luck with Jibbed, live cds are very important
I mainly tried it, to see if NetBSD via Jibbed will recognize all the
hardware on my Tecra A4 :)
This way, Jibbed can be used as quick way to test hardware
compatibility, for example, when I buy a new laptop,
I don't think they would mind if i try jibbed on it to see if
recognizes all the hardware :)

good luck to the jibbed team