Re: WLAN power save on NetBSD?

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, David Wetzel wrote:
I am using a Nokia Phone as a SIP phone on Asterisk.
The WLAN access point is a NetBSD 4 machine.
It works fine, if I turn off the WLAN power save in the phone, but that drains the battery pretty fast. It seems like NetBSD does not support WLAN power save and does not wake up the phone.

I found that, in general, my Nokia e61i would not work reliably with WLAN unless I disabled powersave. This was with standard access points in various locations.

--
Stephen