Re: Click Modular Router on NetBSD with BSD Module

  Can't find /usr/include/net/if_var.h and/or
  /usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src.  Are you sure /usr/src/sys
  and /usr/include contain FreeBSD kernel source?

  /usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src is available
  but /usr/include/net/if_var.h is not available.

  libpcap is now installed on my system.

  How to get this header file?

I have never had the impression that click had netbsd kernel support.
You are going to have to dig in and understand vastly more about how
click is supposed to work in order to succeed at your goals.  You might
want to read all the click documentation and ask on the click list - it
seems you have a "click doesn't support netbsd" problem more than a
"netbsd doesn't support click" problem.