Re: HowTo: Kernel Compilation Problem

Hi Jim,

I had followed these steps. In fact I had also used adjustkernel script with
the
following syntex:
adjustkernel GENERIC > mykernel
Even then I was getting errors.
Then I decided to move on to build.sh script. But It is also giving the
errors mentioned.
above. How to solve? I could not get any solution. Still trying ......

Regards
Uttam Kumawat

--
With Regards: