Re: Why is Desktop NetBSD a threat to NetBSD ? <netbsd-desktop-manager>

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 06:49:48AM -0800, kamel derouiche wrote:

> I work on application of Desktop which call "NetBSD-Desktop-Manager". The
> idea inspired by various developpement and research project, The basic
> idea of this work is to unify the proper philosophy of NetBSD,, has to
> know "admin-freindly" and "user-freindly".

If I may suggest something: it would be more both "admin & user friendly",
if the NetBSD's terminal was using smacs/rmacs strings, thus allowing to
use two charsets allowed by VGA.

The steady conflict between "national characters" and semigraphics (see
f.e. Midnight Commander) could be resolved.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski