Re: Desktop NetBSD needs your help

> While all that is a fine idea in principle, I'm worried
> that in
> practice it's going to end up being another large-scale
> effort to
> reinvent the mistakes of the Linux world.
I work on application of Desktop which call "NetBSD-Desktop-Manager". The idea
inspired by various developpement and research project, The basic idea of this
work is to unify the proper philosophy of NetBSD,, has to know "admin-freindly"
and "user-freindly".
Moreover , project idea is based on o work done by "Jan Schaumann:
http://2004.eurobsdcon.org/uploads/media/EBSD04_19.pdf";, which talk about the
distribution of desktop.

This application is developed by write:
Python,Vala,NetBSD Syscall.

among my objectif:

- The configuration of "boot", oriented-user terminology
- The configuration of GNOME desktip, Include (NetBSD Wallpapers, screenhost
- The configuration of the basic security of the system-desktop or
desktop-system
- high dependecy of NetBSD userland.

The Project still on study

Thank you